John Cornyn is up for reelection in 2020. With your help (and vote!) we can send MJ Hegar to D.C. – and John Cornyn into retirement – on Nov. 3.
- Sign up for Indivisible’s Payback Project contact list to stay up to date on text and phone banks, and other ways you can help us flip this Senate seat: PaybackProject.org
Share – and create your own – Nature Against memes!
Ready to text bank today? Sign up to textbank now!
Visit the volunteer page on MJ’s site to get connected with her team!
Explore and share the great list Progress Texas put together on 50 reasons to vote against Cornyn in 2020
Learn about and support the MELJ Center’s mission to provide opportunity for at-risk youth and formerly incarcerated persons, regardless of previous educational and/or criminal background
Get an MJ yard sign to help your neighbors remember this important race!
Become a vote tripler!
a. check in with 3 friends to make sure they’re registered to vote, or
b. talk about MJ with 3 friends who are registered but might be undecided on this race, or
c. ask 3 who are already planning to vote for MJ to volunteer before the election!
d. Triple-tripler bonus: do all 3!
Indivisible Groups Across Texas
There are Indivisible Groups all over Texas. As of Summer 2020, these are some of the most active ones:
- TX Lege (statewide – focuses on the State Legislature and state-level candidates)]
- Indivisible Austin
- Indivisible Houston
- Indivisible Grapevine Area
- Indivisible TX 24 (DFW area)
- TX 10 Indivisible (Austin, Giddings, Brenham, Columbus, La Grange, Katy)
- Indivisible Katy Huddle
- Indivisible TX 25 East (East Austin, other parts of TX 25 district)
- Indivisible Rosedale Huddle (Austin neighborhood)
- SATX Indivisible (San Antonio)
- Indivisible TX 21 (southwest Austin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, Fredericksburg, other parts of TX 21 district)
- Texas Wilco Indivisible (Williamson County)
- Funky East Dallas Dems
- Wimberley Indivisible
- Corpus Christi Indivisible
- Indivisible Oak Cliff
- Indivisible TX 29 (north, east, and southeast Houston areas in TX 29 district)
- Indivisible Sherman
- CenTex Action Network (Waco)
- Indivisible Cedar Park
Also, one of our Austin area groups, Indivisible Rosedale Huddle, will be hanging for “Repeal and Replace John Cornyn!” banners around town. For more details, or to suggest locations, see their website!